Valid from 18.05.2018
Processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the user of the website (hereinafter user) – collection, processing, storage, correction or deletion of data.
Users are all the individuals who visit the website or provide information to Zehnder Baltics, for example: reading the news, ordering products on the website or contacting Zehnder Baltics via email.
Products are all the products offered by Zehnder Baltics.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By using the website, the user will consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with these Privacy Terms.
Zehnder Baltics collects the following personal data of users through the website in the following ways:
- user’s e-mail address – when the user sends an e-mail or requests an offer;
- user’s name, telephone and e-mail address – when the user requests information or requests an offer;
- website traffic statistics – using Google Analytics.
By using the website and/or providing personal information to Zehnder Baltics, you understand and agree that your personal information may be processed in accordance with the Privacy Terms. If you do not agree to the Privacy Terms, Zehnder Baltics recommends that you do not use the Website and do not provide any personal information to Zehnder Baltics.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Zehnder Baltics uses personal data to respond to user requests, to make offers, to communicate with the users and to send invoices. Zehnder Baltics uses website traffic statistics to improve the website user experience and to offer more efficient marketing to the users. The user has the right to refuse the processing of his personal data at any time, unless it is necessary for the provision of the service.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
A third party is a contractual partner of Zehnder Baltics that processes personal data and through whose product or service Zehnder Baltics offers products and services to the user. Zehnder Baltics uses third parties for its day-to-day operations to provide:
- e-mail transmission and management system;
- website hosting;
- analysis of website usage statistics;
- use of social media and analysis of social media statistics,
- use of accounting software.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous section, Zehnder Baltics shares the users’ personal data to their cooperation partners only to the extent necessary in order to sell the products and provide the service to the user. The Zehnder Baltics website may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have their own privacy policies, and/or third party services installed on your device may allow access to information on your device. Zehnder Baltics is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these third party service providers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Zehnder Baltics retains personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose or by law. For example, accounting data is kept for 7 years from the end of the financial year. Zehnder Baltics takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data it processes.Only authorised individuals have access to the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all users are treated as confidential information
The user has the right at any time to:
- request access to their data;
- to ask for corrections, supplementations or deletion of personal data under the conditions prescribed by law;
- request restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- request the transfer of personal data.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that remain permanently in the cookie file on the user’s computer.They can be used, for example, to identify the user as a repeated visitor to the website and to tailor the content of the website to the user’s needs or to collect statistics.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain functions of the website, such as requesting a service or a product, etc.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY TERMS
Zehnder Baltics reserves the right to change the privacy terms unilaterally and without prior notice in order to ensure that it complies with the law. The privacy terms are always available on the website in its latest version. For any questions about the Privacy Terms and data processing, please contact us at email@example.com.